Find the Best Estate Planning Attorney
Protect Your Loved Ones
Estate planning is a necessary step in any strong financial plan. Proper estate planning can help resolve family disputes over real and personal property obtained during your life. Working with an Estate Planning Attorney helps ensure that your property won’t be lost to creditors or taxes – but remains with your heirs and beneficiaries.
Components of Estate Planning
Estate Planning & Elder Law
There are various strategies and categories for proper Estate Planning. Our Estate Planning Attorneys will listen to your story and help uncover the needs for specific cases.
Frequently Asked Questions
Common Questions Regarding Estate Planning
You don't have to know everything there is about Estate Planning, but it helps to have a good understanding. Our estate planning attorneys are always willing to help answer questions. We have compiled some of the most frequently asked questions about Estate Planning.
What makes up my estate?
- Real estate
- Life insurance death benefits
- Interest in a business
- Personal property
- Retirement plans
Why do I need to have an estate plan (even if I'm not wealthy)?
- Avoid estate tax (only to those exceeding the tax exemption).
- Pass property to the intended beneficiaries.
- Alleviate the burdens of surviving family members.
- Protect the estate assets from unintended recipients.
- Deciding who will raise your children.
What makes up a well-designed estate plan?
- Preserves the value of your assets
- Reduces unnecessary taxes and expenses
- Ensures that your heirs receive what you intended them to receive
- Manages your assets for you and your heirs in the event of disability or incapacitation
- Protects your privacy
Estate Planning Blog & Articles
Estate planning can be a complicated topic. Let our expert Estate Planning Attorneys help you with additional information and articles.
Find the Right Estate Planning Attorney
Our team of attorneys can help with your estate planning. With locations in Weirton, Wheeling, and Clarksburg, make an appointment with an attorney at your preferred location today.